We live in a world in which roads are often overcrowded. And if the cost of road transport is not yet high enough, it may be expected that governments will continue to up the net cost of this modality by further increasing taxes in the future based on the environmental aspect. More organizations will therefore use alternative solutions such as rail freight transport. PakAfghan Goods Transport is ahead of this curve and has everything in place to accommodate this for you.
PROVIDING THE BEST AND RELIABLE SOLUTIONS
It might surprise you how much of the daily Pakistans freight flow can be completed by
railway excellently. Virtually every major city of the country is accessible by rail and
this will only continue to improve in the future. This means that the capacity will increase,
which results in lower prices per volume unit. Rail freight transport can now also compete
with road transport in terms of transit times on many locations. This means that the loss of
time is limited or even non-existent, while the pricing is often far more attractive.
- Providing high quality transportation services to all of our clients
- Invest in our employees to provide better service and company growth
- Worry about enviroment according to latest industry standards
- Safety as top priority in assuring safe work procedures
- Investing in technology to provide fast, acurate and cost-effective service
- Living up to highest industry standards